At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Great Opportunity
- Provide product/solution quality assurance by ensuring all component designs align with the approved solution design and follow architectural principles and policies
- Work with Program Portfolio Management to understand Agile Release Train objectives, Budget, and Portfolio and Program Epics
- Defines and maintains the non-functional requirements for the solution
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives
- Own the programme feature backlog and develop feature acceptance criteria
- Support the pricing requirements for the Programme backlog
- Support the translation of business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements for each product/solution
- Work with Release Train Engineer for release management
- 10+ years’ experience in solution architecture and design, API modelling and micro-services architecture.
- At least 5+ years' of hands-on development experience and managing a team of 5 - 10 engineers.
- Specialist in the development of scalable enterprise applications using JSON, REST and micro-services.
- Experience leading and mentoring Agile teams with a substantial dedication to DevOps practices.
- Ability to build software solutions on private and public Cloud providers.
- Strong understanding of OWASP, SAML, Oauth SSL and other security tools, technologies and guidelines.
- Domain experience: Telecom, OSS, Cloud, Service Assurance, Service Fulfilment, Service Management, Security
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD/CT and Automation
- E2E solution architecture and design, Network Optimization/Network Design
- Knowledge of Telco OSS Platforms
- Familiar with RAN OSS platform interfaces/technology
- Knowledge of mobile communications network technologies
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification
- Minimum years of experience: 15+ years
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06