We are now looking for an Inbound Supply Manager to secure short- and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers, Ericsson Supply Sites and Contract Manufacturing Sites (EMS), ensuring partner fulfilment with R&D, Production Management and Sourcing.
In this role, you will
- Develop and optimize use of time and capital resources, ensuring accurate dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain.
- Ensure supply by maintaining the operational supplier relationship and handling supplier issues.
- Supplier capability and capacity management
- Supplier performance management
- Material management and critical issue handling for global production sites
- Buffer dimension and supply chain set up
- Risk management and proactive risk mitigation in responsible category
- Execute sourcing transaction and agreement
- Excess handling and optimize capital resources
- Education: Bachelor degree or plus
- Min years of experience: 3~5 yrs
- Domain experience: Experience in supply chain management
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Financial acumen skills
- Communication skills
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 353642