Role: ADM Delivery Manager
Posting Date: 18/03/2020
Application deadline: 15/04/2020
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the accurate & proper delivery of Services as specified in the ADM contracts & frame agreement services. Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost & quality requirements. Contribute to P&L of the business dealing with single ADM contracts, frame agreement services. Seek & identify new opportunities. Make continuously cost efficiency. be the Job summary here
- Drive Transition & Transformation programs, Assurance and Governance
- High Performance IT delivery
- Risk Management
- Sprint Capacity and Velocity Management
- Supplier Management
- High Performance IT Measurement
- Backlog Management
- Quality Management
- Continuous Service Improvements
- Service Management
- Resource Management
- Procurement Management
To be successful in the role you are
- Define and implement transition & transformation strategy/plan
- Drive transition & transformation projects/programs
- Manage and deliver transition & transformation projects on schedule, within budget and with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Planning and implementation of AI, ML, Automation, and cutting-edge tools/technologies for transformation.
- Drive program level continuous improvement via inspect and adapt workshops
- Report SLAs and KPs for the transition projects
- Domain experience: Telecom, OSS, Cloud, Automation, Service Assurance, Service Fulfilment, Service Management, Security
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading software development projects using Agile-based methodologies
- Manage and resolve delivery dependencies between project delivery teams
- Drive adoption and disciplined adherence to quality-oriented development practices (WoW), including Continuous Integration, Automated Unit Testing, Code Reviews, etc.
- Work with System Architects, Product Owners, Business Owners to ensure execution alignment
- SAFe Program Consultant certification strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Telco OSS Platforms
- Familiar with RAN OSS platform interfaces/technology
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 353523