Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity!
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Senior IMS Network Verification Engineer.
PDU Converged Core (PDU CC) is a global organization with operations distributed in Sweden, Canada, Hungary, China, India and Finland. IMS Network System Test (NWST) – our unit - is a common organization, playing a central role in the PDU. We deliver system characteristics feedback to IMS system management and to all the converged core products to secure solution quality and the continuous development of nodes and solutions. We are in strong collaboration with IMS deployment and support. You will work with IMS nodes, Virtual Network Functions (VNFs), networks, and solutions, in native, virtual (CEE, RHOSP, VMware), and Cloud Native (K8s, Docker) environment. Activities include requirement analysis, integration, verification, configuration management, product documentation, and test automation.
What you will do
- Preparation of node and network configuration for verification
- Preparation of test specification by crafting new test cases
- Performing Integration & Verification test activities according to the related test specification
- Reporting faults and supporting designers with trouble-shooting
- Providing system support to other Ericsson design centers or customers all over the world
- Work closely with the teams, solution organizations and VNFs as a single point of contact for technical discussions
- Investigate and drive solutions for technical issues or process gaps
- Follow up on improvements & provide feedback
Apply if you have
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Good command of English
- Good understanding of IP networks, Linux, and Cloud
- Familiarity with agile
- Flexibility, quick learning
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Experience in telecom
- Experience with SIP signaling
- Familiarity with IMS networks, VoLTE and cloud services
- Understand and develop scripts
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the top tier providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 353422