Role: Social Media Manager, Europe and Latin America
Posting Date: 11/03/2020
Application deadline: 08/04/2020
We are looking for someone who is passionate in driving Social Media in coordination with key stakeholder in Ericsson Europe and Latin America. As Social Media Manager for Europe and Latin America, you will have the overall responsibility on a regional level covering Europe and Latin America wide activations.
You will be responsible for driving audience engagements and brand positioning activities on all our social channels, organic and paid. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven audience insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize scale and efficiency of our audience engagement and brand awareness in the digital space. You’ll work closely with various teams in customer and business units as well as group function teams to enhance our interaction with our target audiences.
You will be activating global/local campaigns to relevant in Europe and Latin America. You will also track and analyse our performance continuously. Part of this role is to then channel follow-up of engagement activities and learnings for continuous improvements and partner with Campaign drivers, media and digital leads, Editorial team, customer marketing and local market’s External Communications team to activate global and regional programs and initiatives. The digital agency should also be managed.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Owning and leading social media strategies and execution in the market area
- Defining our channel, audience and content strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented execution plan
- Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews
- Special focus on targeting key audiences in the social channels, segmentation and targeting and evaluation
- Delivering consistent engagement growth and social activation performance improvements
- Forecasting and analysing channel performance and opportunities
- Bring offline engagement to online and broaden our activities in digital channels
- Functionally leading social media in the market area
For this role we require:
- Extensive experience working with social channels both organic and paid
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day engagement while defining and leading the future direction
- Highly analytic and passionate about data and able to find insight in it
- A strong collaborator able to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experienced in multi-territory digital campaign management
- High effective communicator able to present complex and data rich proposals simply, both in written and verbal form.
Building on our founder’s core belief of making communication available for all, we have been the driving force behind some of the most powerful technologies known to mankind. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world. Now our mission is no longer only about communications for all; it is internet for all. The advent of 5G and IoT, real-time connectivity – from connected cars to personal wearables to smart grid technology – will fundamentally change our world. 5G will give birth to new businesses and fuel new innovations we can’t imagine today. 5G will change not only the way we communicate but also enable new solutions to create a more sustainable world.
Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
Research & Development (R&D) is at the heart of our business, and we have approximately 26,000 employees dedicated to R&D activities. With more than 49,000 granted patents, we have one of the strongest intellectual property rights portfolios in the industry.