We are looking for dynamic and result oriented R&D (Research & Development) Project Managers.
You will be responsible to develop, execute and control project plans for technical projects in a complex and challenging R&D and business environment. We are also expecting you to be able to drive and manage change programs and projects on PDG level; Quality program as being one example.
You will define the project scope together with Product and System Management, secure the necessary resources with Line Management, and be responsible for project time plan, budget planning/costs, quality and risks by planning, monitoring and controlling all activities to get your project successfully executed within time, scope and budget.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organizations
- Definition of project goals, objectives, strategies and priorities
- Setting up the project organization and securing resources
- Project Planning, Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance as well as subsequent reporting on progress and cost in the most efficient way to achieve the project objectives
- Executing the project, seeing to it that the goals are met and the requirements are fulfilled to the correct quality
- Manage new or changed requirements as well as risks.
- Delivering project on-time, quality and to customer commitments
- Securing and maintaining adequate and sufficient information distribution.
- Building up an efficient project team and related forums as chairman, as well as for dissolving it with lessons
learned for organizational learning.
- Driving for Operational Excellence in all areas, ensuring optimal utilization of drafted resources and applied
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Insight
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- You are an experienced (>5 years) Project Manager/line mgr/Technical lead who is willing to take on big responsibility for managing and leading complex projects
- Proven and documented leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of R&D SW and HW processes in large global organizations
- Project Management in large matrix global organization is big plus
- We expect you to be an excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, people-oriented person with good networking skills along with the ability to motivate employees in the organization.
- You have a strong ability to see the whole picture and to focus on the important details in a pragmatic and result
oriented way with ability to challenge when needed.
- Team player with outstanding skills in cooperation amongst key stake-holders
- Large scale Agile projects experience is a major plus
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.