As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
We are looking for the role Network Solution Domain Sales Manager based in Malaysia. The main scope of the work is to support the local Network Solution team and multiple Key Account Manager's as we grow the RAN market share and prepare the market for 5G. To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong understanding of Radio Access Network (RAN) technology - 2G/3G/4G and 5G.
You will cover the followings at our exciting opportunity
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to grow the customer business and involved in pre-sales network product engagement
- Responsible for complete end to end mobile network portfolio from product solution prospective
- Communicate the customer visions, strategies, and requirements within Ericsson
- Must be involved in network dimensioning capacity and coverage for 4G and 5G
- The candidate should have end to end knowledge of mobile network experience of Total Cost of Ownership, building value argumentation, driving customer engagements.
- Must have portfolio knowledge in the domain of networks
- Should have capability to influence customer vision & strategy, deliver customer value, identify business opportunities, support to drive opportunities to deals, drive knowledge transfer
To be successful at this role, you should:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science)
- Have at least 10 years of experience in network solution / design / planning / dimensioning with customer interface responsibility
- Having following knowledge and skills:
- Customer insight
- Market insight, commercial & financial acumen,
- End user experience and its dependencies on different domain and solution
- Demonstrate high order competence in the Network domain with understanding of end to end mobile network
- Able to make compelling solution proposition, architecture, functional compliance, structuring of network engagements
- Experience driving and developing innovative first-time solutions
- Ability to lead and influence solution and domain strategy – teams, customer and colleagues within the account and CU
- Strategic Problem solver & Results-oriented – Focus on driving Network strategy in the account
- Customer Centricity
- Ability to partner with customer in highly collaborative value creation business solutions with commercial understanding
- Ability to maneuvers and align solution, scope in a very complex internal and external partner environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Sunway || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 352243