About Our Opening...
We are looking for a recent graduate to join the Ericsson team for an Implementation Management role. If you have big goals, are passionate about work and want to be a part of a phenomenal company, apply now!
- Define scope of implementation and build detailed time plans.
- In agreement with Vendor Management and CPM plan the rollout.
- Perform coordination works in reporting.
- Based on the rollout plan secure internal and external rollout capacity.
- Secure call-of process to issue PO and Network for internal resources.
- Secure that quality, environment & OHS critical metric measurements are in place and continuously measured.
- Based in improvements possibilities lead changes and updates.
- Coordinate global KPI and customer requirements regarding site audit of high-risk activities.
- Drive resolution of change requests from suppliers including approving fast track.
- Monitor the overall request for compensation.
Setup acceptance procedures towards suppliers
To be successful in the role you are:
A recent graduate form an engineering degree, with a keen development of the following skiils:
- English proficient (written and spoken).
- Leadership skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Agile or Scrum methodologies knowledge is a plus.
Maximum 1 year of work experience
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and of being a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 351970