Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Integration Engineer Packet Core (m/w/d)
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers started the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support 5G launches and Private Network projects, we are now looking for an Integration Engineer to strengthen our team.
If you are:
- Excited about 5G and its opportunities
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated and have a make it work mindset
- Customer-focused and keen to understand the business
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Work on system integration and verification of the end to end solution involving Ericsson and 3rd party products
- Prepare and execute system/acceptance tests
- Troubleshoot, support root cause analysis and propose a technical solution
- Script to automate activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with 5 years of work experience
- Proven track record in deployment of Packet Core nodes (i.e. SGSN-MME, EPG, SAPC...)
- Hands-on scripting and experience with automation tools
- E2E technical understanding of mobile data networks (3G, 4G, 5G)
- Extensive IP/IT knowledge, being familiar with Linux OS and administration
- Business English is a must, German an asset
- Experience of working in an agile/fast-paced environment with exposure to tools like JIRA
- Analytical mindset and readiness to learn will round your profile
- Previous customer facing-roles are of advantage
- Unlimited contract and an international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Lina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || ServEng
Req ID: 351002