We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by improving supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services:
- to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and
- for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM and/or the Supplier Relationship Manager are responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
In this role, you will
- Lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- Evaluate and select suppliers
- Conduct supplier negotiation
- Ensure supplier agreement implementation
- Contribute to the long term business
- Education: BS Degree or above
- Min 5 years of experience
- Experienced in automation or RF test instrument and components area
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 349765