At Ericsson, you can be a Change Maker! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the
internet of things (IOT).
Now we are looking for Young or Experienced Talent that would like to be part of the ICT future.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination… Are you in?
What You’ll be Doing
• Software engineering. Including programming in C++, Java and Python over Linux & Kubernetes.
• Collaborating in the evolution of our organization towards aspects related to 5G networks, IoT connectivity
• Implementing activities automation
• Identifying and drive improvements over our methodology and process
• Providing new impetus fostering any other initiative that allows us to be reference in the new coming technical environment
What We’re Looking For
• Student or Recent Graduate in Telecom or Computer Science Engineering or any other background that provides knowledge and skills in our areas.
• Strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (5G, Cloud/Virtualization/Containers/Microservices, Data Science/AI/ML, IOT, automation…).
• Ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why You want to Work with Us
• Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction.
• Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team.
• Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators.
• Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G and Cloud.
The position is based in Madrid.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply! But if this position doesn’t fit you, no problem! We always have career opportunities for talented people nationally and internationally. Please check them all in Ericsson.com/careers to find your future at Ericsson
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || R&D
Req ID: 349662