Product Lifecycle Management, Head of PLM Architecture & System Management (DNEW, DNEW OP & PLM Transformation Execution)
We are looking for you who are curious, open minded, eager to be a part of our digital enabled transformation and seek an opportunity to drive high impact changes in close cooperation with the entire Ericsson organization.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a critical component in most of Ericsson’s business flows and the transformation of Ericsson’s PLM solution is a corner stone in our business transformation. Vital for our ability as a company to continue to evolve our business models, explore new ways of engaging with customers and enable smarter product development and manufacturing.
Business Area Networks (BNEW) has been given the corporate responsibility for Development, Delivery and Operation of Ericsson’s PLM solution. This also includes the transformation of PLM, a transformation that shall bring Ericsson into a leadership position for how product information is created and utilized within development, manufacturing, delivery and sales.
PLM includes people, ways of working, business capabilities, applications, data and technology. There is a tremendous potential in this area, and it is our responsibility to explore and release this.
What we offer is an opportunity for you to evolve your career in a dynamic and fast-paced organization, that works cross Ericsson and have the highest focus on delivering value.
The position as ‘Head of PLM Architecture & System Management’ is a key position in the organization and high potential and interest in further personal and professional development will be rated just as high as experience and current competence.
PLM Architecture & System Management’ resides within ‘PLM Transformation Execution’, with the overall responsibility for the realization of Ericsson’s PLM Transformation.
As ‘Head of PLM Architecture & System Management’ you will be leading the Architecture and System Management team (~15 persons) with the responsibility for the PLM architecture and the evolution of the architecture covering the Business, Application, Data and Technology architecture layers.
‘Architecture & System Management’ is responsible for the execution of PLM studies in early phases, and the members of the team will also support our PLM transformation projects through the different project phases.
The ‘Architecture & System Management’ team will be leading the PLM exploration and incubation to continue to build Ericsson’s PLM leadership.
As ‘Head of PLM Architecture & System Management’ you are also the product manager for our PLM Platform and steer the platform development according to the demands from the new PLM applications and in line with the overall PLM transformation strategy.
In this position you report to the ‘Head of PLM Transformation Execution’ and be a part the of the units leadership team.
- Definition, anchoring and alignment of the PLM Architecture principles and decisions with all relevant stakeholders
- Drive PLM incubation and exploration activities
- Secure required architecture and system management competence to enable definition and
implementation of the overall PLM transformation strategy
- Create the best possible frames for the ‘Architecture & System Management’ team to become a high
- Establish a self-learning environment with the highest level of individual and team empowerment
- Coach team members to support their personal and professional development
- Product Manager for the PLM Platform, with responsibility for setting the PLM Platform roadmap incl. required investments.
- Master degree in e.g. ‘Informatics’, ‘Product, Process and Production Development’, ‘Enterprise Architecture’, ‘Electronic Engineering’, ‘Computer Science’.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- High potential visionary leader with an interest in developing yourself and your team further
- Fast learner and driver of new concepts
- You understand what it means to be a “Go-To” person and have a team player mindset
- Experience from working with system management, architecture and/or design will be beneficial
- Excellent in communication and stakeholder management
- It will be an advantage to have knowledge of Ericsson’s business support systems E2E
- Strategic with an ability to see the bigger picture and to break this down to tangible concrete items
- Analytical problem solver and creative thinker
- Courageous leader with the ability to motivate and clearly motivate a standpoint
In case of any additional questions, please contact the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 349502