Product Lifecycle Management Architect
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a critical component in most of Ericsson’s business flows.
PLM enables creation and usage of product information during Development, Manufacturing, Sales, and Delivery and includes people, ways of working, business capabilities, applications, data and technology.
The continued digital transformation of Ericsson’s PLM solution is vital for the ability to continue to evolve our business models, explore new ways of engaging with customers and enable smarter product development and manufacturing.
We are now in the process of strengthening the organization responsible for Ericsson’s PLM transformation and we are looking for you who has experience from larger PLM transformations and PLM solution implementation.
Our ambitions are high and if you are curious, open minded and eager to drive high impact changes in close cooperation with the entire Ericsson organization – and want to be part of a high performing team with the goal of making our PLM transformation a true success – then we welcome your application.
As Architect you will be a part of the ‘Architecture & System Management’ unit within ‘PLM Transformation Execution’. You will define the models and principles covering the Business, Application, Data and Technology architecture layers and work with implementations of the solutions for new PLM capabilities. You will also be contributing to the definition of the PLM strategy. The expectation to this role is that you engage broadly with all relevant stakeholders to capture the actual business needs and based on this input define the optimal solution in cooperation with the stakeholders.
In this role you conduct and support the analysis of business needs and requirements. You are expected to secure that the proposed solutions are consistent and coherent across the applications producing and consuming product information.
- Analyze and convert overall business flow capability needs into architectural components and high level solution designs.
- Translate high level functional requirements and user stories to implementation proposals in accordance to the architecture principals and guidelines
- Anchoring of the architectural principles in implementation / transformation proposals, by working cross organizational and with multiple stakeholders (e.g. end users, functional area leads, IT, suppliers, etc.)
- Contribute to competence buildup within the Architecture & System Management team and the development teams
- Participate in exploration of industry leading PLM models and principles
- Lead and participate in PLM system studies
- Bachelor, Master, PhD e.g. within ‘Product, Process and Production Development’, ‘Business Process Management’, ‘Lifecycle management’, ‘Informatics’, ‘Enterprise Architecture’.
- Thorough experience from larger PLM transformations and knowledge of PLM solution architecture.
- Proficient understanding of Information Models, Data Models and Process Management
- Strong in communication and experience from working in a multi stakeholder environment
- Broad knowledge of business support systems including PLM systems
- You are a “Go-To” person with a team player mindset
- Analytical problem solver and creative thinker
- Courageous with the ability to motivate your standpoints
In case of any additional questions please contact the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 349485