Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations.
You will also:
- Ensure network stability and performance
- Preventive health check
- Traffic and KPI analysis
- Incident handling including Hot and critical issues
- Perform RCA of Emergencies that occur at customers
- Interface with Ericsson Support organization
- Project support during implementation
- 24/7 on-call support (once a month)
- Scripting for internal needs
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Troubleshooting skills on Online Charging System
- Experience working with Unix/ Linux
- Database knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- Ability to independently deal with complicated technical issues and problems
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business impact
- Work as a good team member in a group of highly competent and skilled engineers
- Able to write technical procedures
- Problem solving & strategic thinking
- Presentation & communication skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Nice to have:
- Experience with troubleshooting skills on Online Charging Systems
- Experience with troubleshooting skills on Multi-Mediation System
- Experience with troubleshooting skills on Provisioning System
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.