Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Center of Excellence Industry Ecosystem Lead (m/f/d)
Req. ID: 348914
Location: Aachen, Germany
Industry 4.0 is happening at the same time as 5G is about to take off. We are therefore looking for an Industry Ecosystem Lead to drive our advanced industries business with market, ecosystem, product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. This is to accelerate product market fit our dedicated 4G/5G portfolio through Ericsson Center of Excellence for Industry 4.0.
The Job owner will drive the business of industrial solutions with ecosystem partners to various operator and industry accounts. The role requires a fundamental understanding of the industrial OT & IT business and the needs of industries, to proactively develop Ericsson solutions to evolve the offering and drive operator growth. This role will focus on securing both short and long-term profitable business with Operator Customers and requires the use of both internal and external relationships that owns the transition from sales to execution making both the customer and Ericsson successful in the new Industry 4.0 ecosystem.
Your primary role is, to drive Ericssons ecosystem relevance as business and technology leader towards prioritized industry vertical, to help creating the product market fit with ROI calculations and IT/OT integration for advanced industry solutions dedicated networks (Private Networks & Industry Connect). You will drive concrete business engagements towards lead customer, to enable sales with the help of ecosystem of device, ISV and System Integrator partners.
- Drive the adaption of cellular adoption in the industrial ecosystem with 5G for industrial solutions
- Drive the selection of 5G as a future platform for a significant part of the industry
- Advocate Ericsson’s go-to-market and partnerships strategies
- Accelerate Ericsson’s and 5G relevance in the industry ecosystem, including chipsets, , modules, devices, software vendors and system integrators.
- Enable rapid integration, blueprints and identify requirements to enable industrial use cases/solutions with partners.
- Visualize the return of investments for Ericsson’s offering to industries
- Advocate the 5G technology to industry decision makers
- Increase Ericsson unique selling points for the industry segments
- Drive business development to ensure Ericsson success with wireless communication for industry verticals
- Accelerate Ericsson global strategic partnerships for the industrial ecosystem
- Create scalable projects (possibly open source) to ease the adaptation of the 5G system
- Provide a full range but in-depth advice on the solution and project supported
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in specific technologies, products/service or solutions
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, Science or similar
- Energy and passion to develop the 5G business for industries
- Profound experience in a similar position
- Industry experience or alternatively experience in a university environment (PhD)
- Substantial in-field market experience from sales/solutions at external companies
- IT and OT technical experience
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area (manufacturing domain, business model development, e2e business value assessment)
- Experience from working in the field with proven sales track record
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Good communication and consultancy skills
- Fluent in English, German would be beneficial
- An exciting job in a team with entrepreneurial spirit, within a global company
- Comprehensive training/ onboarding
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance
- Development opportunities within Ericsson (national + international)
- An open corporate culture
- Attractive social benefits of a modern company
Are you interested? Please apply through our career site: www.ericsson.com/careers.
Applications via Email will not be considered, due to data protection regulations.
For questions, you are welcome to contact Lina Zafari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Herzogenrath || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 348914