Leading Edge Internship in ICT – Telecom Core and Cloud (f/m)
Location: Bern, Switzerland
There are so many ways of experiencing an internship position.
You could bring coffee, give flowers some water, scan and copy documents – OR you can become part of a leading-edge ICT team.
We are looking for an internship in our Digital Services domain which is dealing with the Telecom networks of the future which are Cloud based, highly automated and becoming more intelligent.
On this road we are searching for motivated and in ICT technologies interested talents which want to join a very international, dynamic and challenging environment.
This will initiate your career and open doors to possibilities. Interested?
We are looking for you to join our Agile team!!
Join us and bring your boost to the team for around 12 months.
- Join a local DevOps team which will be your work family and start learning, collaboration, supporting and executing
- Get insights in the ICT industry and their use cases like Massive Broadband, Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, Self Driving Cars, Communication Services, Public Safety, Enterprise and Residential Offerings
- Learn and start working with the ICT technologies and systems behind those, use cases depending on your background and interest. It includes work phases like plan, build, deploy, configure, integrate, troubleshoot, document and support. And Systems like Cloud (virtualization & cloud native, SW defined networks, OpenStack, Hyperscale Datacenters), Packet Core (5G, 4G, 3G) or Communication Services (SIP & CS traffic, Subscriber Management, Communication Systems, RCS, Bots). All this with high CI/CD, automation and AI focus.
- Have regular customer exposure which allows you to foster your social and communication skills
- Have the possibilities to be relevant in different phases of our business, like engagement, offering, execution or support.
- Education: ongoing or finished an academic degree in IT engineering or Telecommunications or a related field.
- Knowledge or at least strong interest in modern communications technologies and its automation (Linux, Openstack, Networking, CI/CD Flows, Python, Bash, Ansible, Puppet, Chet, orchestration)
- Eager to learn, self-driven, proactive, open-minded as well as a very good team player
- Fluent English language skills are required. German or French are a big plus as well
- Interest in modern and Agile ways of working.
Interested? At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. We look forward to meeting you!