Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will also:
- Daily operations activities on our customers' networks across Europe
- Ensure network stability and performance
- Preventive health check
- Traffic and KPI analysis
- Incident handling including Hot and critical issues
- Perform RCA of Emergencies that occur at customers
- Interface with Ericsson Support organization
- Project support during implementation
- 24/7 on-call support (once a month)
- Scripting for internal needs
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Troubleshooting skills on Online Charging System
- Experience working with Unix/ Linux
- Database knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- Ability to independently deal with complicated technical issues and problems
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business impact
- Work as a good team member in a group of highly competent and skilled engineers
- Able to write technical procedures
- Problem solving & strategic thinking
- Presentation & communication skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Nice to have
- Experience with troubleshooting skills on Online Charging Systems
- Experience with troubleshooting skills on Multi-Mediation System
- Experience with troubleshooting skills on Provisioning System
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng
Job details: 2nd Level Operations Job Stage 04