In this new job you will be part of the team that is responsible for embedding the Sales and Operations (S&OP) process in Hardware Services. You will work closely together with the customer facing units in the Market Area, Supply Chain functions, Portfolio and Product Area Networks collectively building an accurate Demand Plan (short, mid and long term). By utilizing the data available across the supply chain, enabling the Hardware Services business to make better decisions within all functions and supply chain elements. Herewith you drive customer service level while keeping liabilities, inventory and costs under control.
- Leader/facilitator of the S&OP process, drive continuous improvements
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy through clearly defined metrics
- Apply business intelligence to define opportunities and risks
- Control the investments and ensure follow-up on previous decisions
- Present supply chain impact analysis
- You are passionate about supply chain and have a strong analytical profile.
- Great team player
- Build collaborative relationships, Strong interpersonal skills, process improvement and stakeholder management skills
- Provide leadership outside of Sales and Operations to help driving positive results for the S&OP process and the organization
- Knowledge of Order/Warehouse management systems, ERP-systems (SAP/Business Warehouse) and Demand Planning systems. In-depth experience with demand planning system is considered a pre.
- You are curious, analytical, and have skills to structure data and come to practical conclusions
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong Financial acumen
- Degree in either Econometrics, Business, Supply Chain or Technology.
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you?
With over 95,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.