Within Solution Line Revenue Management, Solution Architecture unit, we are looking for an experienced global line manager for one of our architecture teams. Location is Karlskrona Sweden with a distributed global team. Your team's main task is to lead requirements and architecture work globally within to optimize to business needs as well as for internal efficiency and quality. As a line manager within solution architecture, you will interact with the global development organization, the business owners (product management), the overall BSS E2E architecture team as well as service delivery organization. As a Product Development Leader, you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
Responsibilities & Tasks for unit/team
- Understand and optimize business requirements, architecture and technology for our customers’ business needs as well as for internal efficiency and quality
- Drive the requirement break-down from Solution Offering level to technical building blocks according to a defined target architecture.
- Analyze Business Opportunities submitted by Strategic Product Management and deliver Technical Studies on both long and near term.
- Take technical lead in implementing solution wide functionality across solution components, working closely with development and verification teams
- Provide solutions to integrate Ericsson products with 3rd party or partner products.
- Develop innovative concepts to improve architecture, create prototypes as proof-of-concept.
- Explore new technologies, standards and competitor analysis
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, ability to motivate highly talented teams and the ability to inspire others.
- At least 5 years in R&D within Systems Management or SW development leading positions.
- Strong experience in leading software/system engineering, product development and product deployment in large scale SW systems
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment is essential
- Good understanding of System Modeling and large-scale Agile WoW
- Good overview of the BSS product portfolio
- Good overview of telecommunication business and customer trends and insights
- Fluent in English and with excellent communication skills
- Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
The position will be based in Karlskrona, Sweden
Last day to apply: April 8th, 2020
For specific questions please contact recruiter Miroslaw Cos email@example.com
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || R&D
Req ID: 348106