We are now looking for EDA Solution Architect to conduct EDA solution, design, and implement, verify and integrate EDA system on customer network. The scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity. Our main customers are famous telecom operator in China mainland/HK/Taiwan, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia and North America.
- Be responsible for technical marketing and sales support of network and technology consulting services
- Provide technical support for Ericsson products; support Project Managers in technical subject area
- Deploy Ericsson EDA solution on customer site including on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration and troubleshooting
- Developing customer specific application on top of Ericsson OBS and cloud management system.
- In charge of maintenance service to customer existing solution or network that include solving problems / fault identify / isolate malfunctioning systems / function, or if possible, to apply resolving processes
- Interacting with customer technical staff and operation managers, service engineers and other groups within Service Delivery organization. Providing consultative service toward customer network
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or telecommunication
- Proficient in Redhead Linux operating system or related OpenStack, Kubernetes/docker cloud computing system
- Linux and shell basic knowledge, IP/router related technology knowledge, has CCIE，RHCE is better
- Working experience in communication or computer, knowledge of cloud environment setup and VNF solutions for Dell/HP/OpenStack/Fuel/KVM
- Master popular database related technology, basic addition, deletion, modification and database maintenance
- Good knowledge on cloud and telecom network, IP network.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good communication skill, fast learning, teamwork spirits
A willingness to travel globally is a prerequisite for this role
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 348002