Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
To be Successful in this role, you must have:
We are looking for a Automation tester , is responsible to automate testing services while performing script designing, executing, administering, troubleshooting and supporting customer application systems. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that needs to be automated.
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintains automated scripts for end-2-end scenarios utilizing the existing framework (Robot framework) while adhering to coding standards.
- Design, execute, and maintain the test automation strategy that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- Enhance and maintain automation framework (Robot framework) and utilize the same to develop, simulate and execute end-to-end scenarios. Suggest alternate tools for automation to bring-in more productivity and coverage.
- Schedules and conducts automation execution cycles, log and track defects and status reporting to stakeholders.
- Troubleshoots and resolves all automation related issues/errors. Perform code reviews of automated scripts and provides updates on automation (scripting) progress.
- Maintain the automation regression test suite.
- Participate in reviews of test plan and test cases.
Exposure to Tableau & ELK and Good Telco experience with testing Java based applications
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem-solving approach
- Customer First Mindset
- Strong Automation Background
- Good knowledge of Robot framework
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 3 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information