We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
- Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment
- Collaborate and maintain relationships
- Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
- You will stay up to date with financial data
- Identify new business opportunities
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Market insight
- Financial analysis skills
- Negotiation and argumentation
- You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
- Change and improvement management skills
- You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Financial acumen and skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 347906