Develop Telco-grade database, which is designed to provide the major robustness and higher service availability required in the telecom market. Its main characteristics are: Real-time access, high throughput, low latency, high availability, multiple redundancy mechanisms, network congestion handling, high capacity and scalability, and ensured data consistency and durability.
It is a key component of the 5G Core solution and allows the centralization of subscription plus other data and structuring it to provide an optimal access.
We sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career.
We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. 5G, big data, machine learning, etc.)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and cooperation
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work with product owner to understand customer requirements and come up with solutions
- Work in Agile software development process to perform test analysis, develop new features and test cases in an efficient way
- Propose, implement and maintain architectural design of automated test framework
- Handle customer inquiry or perform product maintenance work with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Design documentation like component description and modeling during system design and implementation
- Co-operate with colleagues in Europe to ensure the software delivery on time with good quality
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and above
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Technical oriented people and be passionate for broader skills in software development and continuous integration.
- Team work and good communication skills across multiple teams.
- Be able to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
- Clear mind, ability to break down complexity and communicate things in a clear manner.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, identify and resolve issue, mindset of distributed system.
- Innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Good programming skills in Java, familiar with Java Core (Java 8 or later)
- Good knowledge of Multi-thread programming, Garbage collection,
- Good knowledge of OO concept, design principles, patterns, and so on.
- Good knowledge of No-SQL Database (PostgreSQL, Cassandra), Performance tuning experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of 5G Core Network
- Familiar with Microservice, Container, and Kubernetes technology
- Familiar with Helm - Package Management Tool
- Familiar with MSA (Microservice Architecture) is plus
- Familiar with Web Application development experience is plus
- Familiar with Python, Shell, and Golang, Netty, Spring-Cloud
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Maven, Gradle build tool
- Familiar with automation test frameworks and Skilled in writing test cases with JUnit in Java is preferred
- Technique blog, open source / GitHub project is a plus
- Familiar with TCP, HTTP protocols is preferred