Red Bee Media has vacancy for a full-time Production Manager
to join the team at our Alexandria office in Sydney
Red Bee Media makes content accessible to audiences with sensory disabilities on behalf of its broad customer-base, including major national public and commercial broadcasters.
We are now looking for a Production Manager to join our team. The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring service delivery to our valued clients, which include the ABC, SBS, Network TEN and the Department of Parliamentary Services.
You will be fully trained to:
- Represent RBM as a key operational contact for both clients and captioners.
- Focus on ensuring seamless delivery to all clients by administering and allocating workloads across the captioning department.
- Understand the varying needs of our client base so that you can react quickly and appropriately to incoming requirements.
- Understand the various software applications which are used to run the operation, many of which are unique to our environment.
- Also take responsibility for a team of production staff and ensure that quality, productivity and utilisation targets are met.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- The ability to multitask and work to real-time deadlines.
- A flexible approach to working hours. Production managers work a rotating roster which covers (almost) 24/7.
- A technical mindset. The ability to understand systems and carry out basic problem solving and troubleshooting is essential.
- Quick thinking abilities and a level head. Dealing with changing client requirements, especially in a live TV environment, requires a can-do attitude to achieve a timely and appropriate response.
Red Bee Media offers:
- Full training
- A competitive salary with associated benefits
- Full-time 38 hours – working a rotating roster that includes weekends
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- YOU + ERICSSON - staff benefits.
If you are interested in working with our team, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || SharedServ
Req ID: 347865