We seek a high caliber RAN engineer and a quick learner & self-driver for the rapidly changing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) demands. You have the opportunity to work with R&D on new products, and new service portfolios to implement the optimal solutions and service offerings to both Internal Ericsson stakeholders and customers. You will be involved with new products, technologies and the chance to stay ahead in technical knowledge and first deployments to deepen features/functions understanding of solution. You will also get the opportunity to interact with a Global Expertise Team spread across multiple countries working on 4G & in 5G, Internet of Things, RAN virtualization as examples.
As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- Work with Development Unit to support the testing, verifications of software for new product features, functions to build-up competence and Product Introduction processes
- Be the local Global Service Area Network (SAN) expertise to support implementation of optimized solution & services for the Market Area customers in their Technology Trials, Proof of Concepts and first site deployments.
- Responsible for all necessary Lab preparations and readiness for performing verification of new products, solution within Ericsson Lab environment before rollout to customer lab/site.
- Active in collaboration with the Global SAN expertise team spread across multiple countries to learn, knowledge share and at times participate in new solutions deployment out in global sites.
- You will create cost effective Mobile network(4G/5G) solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment.
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing, 2G/3G/4G/5G ).
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum years of experience: 1 year
- Domain experience: 4G,5G RAN or relative work experience.
- knowledge of Linux, OpenStack
- IP network knowledge
Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
Understanding of different Software operating systems
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || IT
Req ID: 347671