We are looking for a new Digital Product Owner!
Our Exciting Opportunity
Group Data and Analytics is a function with the aim to shape and execute our Analytics and AI strategy, vision and to ensure cross-functional execution for Ericsson to transform into an Intelligent enterprise.
To serve this purpose, we are hiring a Digital Product Owner (DPO) who will have the E2E responsibility for the strategy and delivery of a product, including leading a product team. The DPO ensures a deep understanding of the customer/end-user needs to secure that the product is delivering business value. The DPO is also responsible for the product roadmap.
As a Digital product Owner you will manage a product with the purpose of enabling data search, governance and quality including management of applications such as Data Catalogue and Data quality tools. You will serve a user community of data consumers, citizen data scientist and analytics solution developers. The responsibility includes the lifecycle management of those applications throughout the processes of plan, build and run.
You will be responsible for:
• The product delivery, including operational responsibility, from idea through development to retirement.
• Understanding customer/end-user needs and defining use cases.
• Qualifying the functional and non-functional requirements that will support a large community of data owners and users.
• Define and optimize product strategy and roadmap.
• Define resources needs to enable successful execution.
• Leading a Product team in sprint planning, including prioritization and sequencing of user stories.
• Responsible for regulatory compliance of the product.
• Manage stakeholders and dependencies across the organization
• Advocate for a product oriented execution model.
• Financial planning, forecasting, budgeting.
• Manage a Portfolio of applications such as Data Catalogue and Data quality tools, including vendor management.
• Safeguard the security/compliance aspects of the tools and applications within the Product.
To be successful in the role we believe you should have the following qualifications and skills:
• University degree in system management and/or business management
• Data Management Systems
• General IT System and Process knowledge
• Proven track record leading teams with Agile leadership
• Portfolio & Project Management Skills
• Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
• Presenting & Communicating Info
• Understands business value and committed to enable value delivery
• Customer-centric approach for product prioritization
• Strong intrapersonal skills and ability to motivate and coach team members
• Experience from Data & Analytics
• Experience from implementation and adoption of new tool in larger organizations
How to apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson?
Feel free to apply and include resume and cover letter in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible, no later than May 30th.
If you have any further questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact the recruiter Marco Crosilla (email@example.com).
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Please note that we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
Welcome to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 347587