We are working for Ericsson end to end Network Integration & Verifiation in 5G network . Our team are responsible for establishing the seal of excellence on all products and solution developed within Ericsson Product Development Unit Packet Core. We are e responsible for a range of challenging tasks with the mission to test our products in the best way possible with the cutting-edge technology in an internal environment.
- Study requirement specifications and make time estimates regarding different activities during the development phase,
- Write test specifications and map them to related requirements,
- Review test specifications together with designers, system managers and others involved,
- Write test scripts and automate the execution of them,
- Execute test cases and document the results,
- Write trouble reports with relevant error logs attached,
- Find faults and verify corresponding corrections of the software.
- Ensuring the functionality and characteristics of a system on network level
- Other activities related to testing, such as test tool design, process design etc.
- There will be opportunities to work in development, maintenance, support projects as well as being involved in the new technology trial at customer site.
You need to have an open mind, positive attitude and a constructive way of solving problems. You should also be:
- Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
- Packet Core Network knowledge (system solutions and network setup)
- Test and verification methods
- Good knowledge in Linux and Unix (Solaris).
- Good knowledge in 2G, 3G and 4G systems.
- Good knowledge in EPC system architecture.
- Good knowledge in routers and switches
- 2~3 years working experiences in SGSN-MME, EPG, DPI and Policy Control area is preferred
- 1~2 years working experiences in router is preferred
- Radio and IMS competence
- Preferable experience: Cloud deployment, Containerization, etc
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 347015