CCRC (Cloud Core Resource Controller) consists of two 5G core network functions, NRF and NSSF, both play important roles in 5G solution. The architecture of these nodes is based on micro-service principles and best cloud native practices, where plenty of cutting-edge technologies are introduced and utilized.
We are now looking for a senior system engineer to design and develop these 5G core network functions. Your role will include various development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Drive strategic technical leadership in certain areas
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Providing pre-sales and market support to Market Unit and Solution Line to boost CCRC business in global market
- Perform system study to support Product Line on technical feasibility and facilitate development team with system solution proposal and requirement analysis
- Act as Product Owner to Cross-function teams in product development phase
- Excellent coordination skills to work with Region/Product Line/development team.
- Experienced on system solution design and business/requirement analysis.
- Experienced with 5G core network.
- Experienced with Virtualization / Cloud Native infrastructure and architecture
- Excellent communication and marketing skills to promote product to market
- Experienced on software programming is a plus
- Interested in new technologies such as micro service, cloud native, etc.
- Open minded and analytical
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science and other related subjects.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Developer