At Solution Area Enterprise Systems within Ericsson’s Group IT, we run IT like a business which means focusing on the value we deliver; on top of costs we generate. We make the step from consuming technology to actively identify, nurture, and develop new technology – but only that which deliver value to our customers.
On top and beyond a very strong leadership and culture framework that Ericsson possesses, there are 6 themes which further define and differentiate us as a team: growth mindset (we believe in human potential beyond current performance), wild cards (we respect and nurture unconventional ideas), change tribes (we move from “I’m great” to “we’re great” and are excited to work with others for the benefit of the entire company), bridging the digital divide (we believe in that the digital divide must not be feared but actively managed) disagree & commit (disagree while a decision is being made, but once a decision has been made, everybody must commit to it) and collective leadership (a group of people working together towards a shared goal)
We also live by the motto CUSTOMER FIRST, ERICSSON ALWAYS. We are accountable for management and transformation of End-to-End business process in the flow dimension covering Sales, Marketing, Supply, Sourcing, Resource Management, Finance, HR, , R&D etc. The application landscape spans across PLM, CRM, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), ERP, SCM, MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems), HRMS etc to deliver Digital Ericsson.
As part of Deliver Portfolio, we are looking for dynamic candidates to lead the sub-portfolios Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing & Resource Management
ICT Consultant - Business Process System Analyst
As Business Process System Analyst, you will work with Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing & Resource Management teams to enable End-to-end seamless experience and journey. Drive connections and alignments across these sub-portfolios. Drive financial efficiency and value realization.
• Overall responsibility for the end-to-end business process across Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing & Resource Management
• Drive seamless integration across business processes
• Secure that cross process solutions are scalable, stable and secure (in an agile environment)
• Pro-actively secure that implementations progress as planned – solve any resources, budget or technical constraints
• Drive budget efficiency
• You will drive business valued contribution
• You will interpret and translate cross process business capability needs and translate them into demands
• Experience from Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing & Resource Management both within Business and IT
• Education: University degree with relevant work experience
• Minimum years of experience: 8-10
• Domain experience: IT and process experience in scope.
• 8 years of full-time experience from managing large scale IT deliveries involving multiple system domains
• Significant experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing & Resource Management
• Understanding and experience of the complexities related to large system landscapes with significant integration points
• Significant experience from senior business interaction and stakeholder expectation management
• Experience from agile development using proven agile delivery methodologies in an enterprise setting is a must
• IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
• Ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships
• Attract Talent and build high performing teams
• Analytical capability
• Track record in delivering against milestones in demanding conditions
• Taking end-to-end perspective
The position will be in Kista, Sweden.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by June 1st at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Peder Andersson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Job details: ICT Consultant