We are now looking for a Section Manager to lead the Product Test development team in Kumla. You will report to Head of Product Test Development department that is working with development of product test development for Radio and Street Macro Products. The team is working with systemization, development and integration of test solutions for Product testing to support the whole product lifecycle, including troubleshooting and repair. You will make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- You will be required to drive technology and product leadership
- Drive innovation and product improvement to secure technology and cost leadership
- Support product development/maintenance project, optimizing/fulfilling requirement to meet business needs, removing impediments and driving the closure of competence gap
- Collaborate with global Product Test SW design community including teams in other sites
- Flow optimization
- Innovation and improvements
- Knowledge sharing and learning
- Education: BSc/MSc in SW, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Domain experience: System Knowledge, SW systemization and design
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by April 7th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Kumla || IT; ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 346062