We are looking for skilled interconnect design engineer for Radio Base Station (5G) related HW development
1. Be responsible for interconnect(connector/cable) design of Radio Base Station.
2. Breakdown requirements from product manager/system design/mechanical design into interconnect design level requirements.
3. Make overall technical specification and test requirement of new designed part and communicate with interconnect suppliers
4. Drive design verification either internally or by interconnect suppliers, and provide strong support on radio product level assembly/test within the project
5. Perform root causes analysis for quality problems & provide solutions
6. Cooperate with the R&D Center Sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspects.
7. To cooperate with the global Ericsson R&D designers, including but not limit to system design, radio & digital design, mechanical & thermal design, power design and interconnect design.
1. Bachelor or above degree, Major in mechanical/electromechanical/electrical engineering/automation
2. At least 3 years working experience with Bachelor degree or 1 year required for Master degree in related areas
3. Good English communication skill and CET-4 certification at least
4. Some working experience in connectors/interconnect field is mandatory
5. Experience in reading and understanding technical drawings as well as making component specifications and quality requirements
6. Strong and professional problem-solving knowledge
7. Creative, positive and group work spirit
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 345162