We are now looking for a product engineer to provide effective and efficient support for New Product Introduction (NPI), Transfer Product Introduction (TPI) as well as volume production, in terms of production failure analysis, site claim analysis to improve product performance and production test yield.
- Participate in the early phase to study and analysis of new product, prepare DFX to give an end to end supply chain solution from a supply perspective.
- Continues to study new product and production technology to give the technical support.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting solution to increase repair efficiency
- Find out the root cause of the critical failures (both from production and sites) and do some prevention and remedy
- Continue to feedback the product problems which be happened in NPI, volume production, and customer sites to improve the product quality.
- Co-work with PDU to do the product verification including integration verification test and reliability test
- EMS/repair Center management and technical support
- As the program leader to summarize the status of projects and production, shared experiences and technical knowledge within whole team
To be successful in the role you should have
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering(EE) or Computer Science(CS) or equivalent practical experience
- >4 years of relevant experience working on design or Manufacturing
- Experience assessing manufacturing processes through DFX, design of repair solution, repair capability analysis, root cause analysis and reliability verification
- Comprehensive understanding of system structure and Digital, RF, Power knowledge on the 4G/5G
- Experience on the root cause analysis process and tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Prefer SW background (C#, Python)
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 345103