We are now looking for Head of Customer Support – Market Area North East Asia , are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery and sales support .
As Head of Customer Support, you will lead a geographically distributed team to deliver critical support services to our customers in North East Asia, to develop new CS business together with sales teams. You will be part of MNEA Networks and MNEA DGS leadership team .
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
• Develop actionable business strategies, plans and procedures for Customer Support aligned with Market Area and Business Area, to achieve short-term and long-term objectives
• Ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled for existing Customer Support contracts and ensure high performing networks with high customer satisfaction
• Perform resource and competence planning to ensure the availability of required competence and resources to support all presales activities, ongoing RFPs and contract renewals
• Proactively develop new business models, tools and services for Customer Support automation, promote to customers and grow the CS automation business
• Develop required technical and soft skills , periodically perform resource dimensioning based on sales funnel and financial forecasts to support Ericsson installed base including BNEW and BDGS
• Analyze internal operations, KPIs and identify areas of process enhancement and productivity improvements
• Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, partners, internal and external stakeholders
• Improve employee motivation by acting as a role model, coaching the key talents, analyzing the improvement areas, developing and executing plans
People leadership, excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business priorities
10+ years of experience in managerial positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry.
Extensive experience in pre-sales support and service delivery across all areas of the Service Line portfolio.
Ability to lead multi-cultural, multi-country and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies.
Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Business Acumen, Customer Excellence
Ability to manage relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the customer organization.
Strong driver of one Ericsson.
Able to engage with and influence PDUs and relevant stakeholders in BA
Problem solving mindset
Excellent Social and communication skills
Financial acumen and skills
Formulating strategies and concepts
Adhering to principles and values
Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || Guangzhou (Canton) || || ServEng
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager