We are now looking for a Customer Security Director, who will be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to sell, deliver and develop solutions that efficiently and effectively define and meet our Customer's Security needs. The Customer Security Director (CSD) is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor towards the customer to the Global Customer Unit / Customer Unit and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security. The roles main purpose is not to sell security solutions but enable overall sales based on Ericsson security posture. And to create a mutual understanding of how Ericsson’s and our customer jointly can reach their wanted security posture
- Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
- Proactively establish yourself as a trusted advisor towards the customer (as well as internally towards sales and delivery teams), when it comes to Security, to ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed.
- Will ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged, addressed, reflected correctly in the contract, and build a structure to verify that we deliver what we promised (contractually) when it comes to security. Drive delivery and gap closure affecting the delivery of the project. As an example:
- Work in both the pre-sales and post-sales capacity by assessing the customers’ requirements, designing solutions or services to meet customer expectations.
- Proactively consult with customers in a wide range of security domains, including risk assessment, governance, data management, product privacy, product security hardening, ISO 27001 security controls and procedures and vulnerability assessment, etc.
- Proactively advice to Ericsson Customer Units (CU) and other decision makers on security issues, including the management of security risks;
- Proactively partner with Project Management to deliver communications, plans, timelines and other activities required for successful service delivery;
- Monitor the security services delivered by the Ericsson to ensure they meet the agreed service level defined in the Service Level Agreements. Review of Service Level Agreements to ensure that customers objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate all matters related to vulnerability issues as well as Audits.
- Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure.
- Be expected to contribute to Ericsson thought leadership within security and privacy.
- Travel up to 25% international and nationally
- Develop current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key stakeholders in the development domains, Market Area’s and Group Function’s where new or further development should be considered.
- Handle incident and vulnerability communication between customer, local account, PSIRT (Product Security Incident Response Team) and PDU’s (Product Development Units).
- Mini 8+ Years of Telecoms security and compliance assessment experience as well min. of 5 Years of work experience in presales/sales engagements in relevant context as well as security operational experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry and/or IoT, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification. (27001/2, ISO 22301. etc) , ISAE/SSAE. PCI-DSS, OWASP, etc
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP
- A solid understanding of security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection;
- Highly Customer oriented with a consultative way of working.
- Be a generalist across a number of cyber security domains but have Technical competence to understand solutions and architecture and have the ability to assess customer requirements and compare to security assessments.
- Experience of engaging, advising and influencing at all levels of an organization including senior managers, whilst projecting credibility and self-assurance;
- Great communication and presentation skills with international and Social competence will complete your profile
- Fluent in English is a must, Japanese and any other language will be an asset
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 344363