Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Our Exciting Opportunity:
The Customer Security Director (CSD) will be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to sell, deliver and develop solutions that efficiently and effectively define and meet our customer's security needs. Acting as a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor to the Global Customer Unit / Customer Unit and Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact for all matters related to Security. The role's main purpose is not to sell security solutions but to enable overall sales based on Ericsson security posture and to build a mutual understanding of how Ericsson and our customer jointly can reach their wanted security posture!
- Act as a trusted Security advisor for the Customer (as well as internal teams) for all solutions and services
- Ensure concerns are identified, acknowledged, and reflected accurately in the contract
- Drive project delivery and gap closure by analyzing customer technology, defining business requirements, and participating in risk analysis
- Give proactive security advice to Ericsson Customer Units (CU) and other decision-makers
- Partner with Project Management to deliver communications, plans, timelines, and other activities required for successful service delivery
- Review and monitor security services to ensure the Service Level Agreements are met and ensure customers' objectives are achieved
- Coordinate security audits
- Be encouraged to contribute to Ericsson thought leadership within the security domain
- Develop current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key partners
- Handle incident and vulnerability communication between the client, local account, PSIRT (Product Security Incident Response Team) and PDU’s (Product Development Units)
- Travel up to 20% (nationally and internationally)
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Confidently be able to engage with senior decision makers as well as customers and based out of your strong general security and compliance experience be able to convey them about our security posture.
- Domain expertise in telecom industry and/or IoT, including confirmed experience working with product security, privacy and general cybersecurity.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations (such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, Breach Notification, 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISAE/SSAE. PCI-DSS, and OWASP, etc.)
- Security certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP)
- Proficiency in Cybersecurity, network and application security, access management, data protection and related areas.
You also have:
- Strong customer focus with a consultative way of working
- Working experience across several Security domains
- Technical competence to understand solutions and architecture.
- Experience/understanding of the Telecom/IoT sector and its technical architecture is a strong plus.
- Ability to assess customer requirements and compare to security assessments
- Experience of engaging, advising and influencing at all levels of an organization including senior leaders, whilst projecting credibility and self-assurance
- Phenomenal communication and presentation skills (in written and spoken English) with international and social competence.
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance.
Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Basking Ridge || ProdMgt