Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Security Instructor to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by delivering trainings for Ericsson Employee’s across multiple regions and organizations.
At the moment there is an increasing emphasis on improving the security of our products and solutions in Ericsson. This means a need to address competence gaps in that area across Ericsson. One of the major improvement activities is the rollout of the Security Master model across Ericsson. To address these gaps there is a need for more course developers/instructors in this area.
You will also:
- Deliver security training in an interactive way to Ericsson employees - initially this will involve taking over and delivering the two-day Security Master “bootcamp”
- Modify and further develop the training material in response to feedback from course participants and the evolution of security models and policies in Ericsson
- Work together and network with Ericsson Subject Matter Experts in the security area to improve course materials.
- Work together with other Ericsson learning professionals in the security area to share information
- Travel to main Ericsson development and supplier sites to deliver courses
- Adapt and develop training material to deliver to Ericsson supplier companies who develop software for Ericsson products
- Contribute to other security activities: establishment of security chapters, Ericsson Technical Certification Program regarding Security, external events.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Have a desire for teaching and pedagogic skills
- Be ready to adapt the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Ability to absorb, adapt and communicate technical information
- Understanding software development processes
- Ability to understand Ericsson corporate structure for development
- Willingness to achieve CISSP or other advanced industry certification within 2 years
- Willingness to travel around 50% of the time
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?):
- Contract type: full time – update if applicable;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 344082