Cell Planning Engineer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are now looking for a Senior Cell Planning Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing cell planning design and audit work of the network to meet customer requirements.
- You will be responsible for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks.
- You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- You will Identify add-on sales opportunities
- You will assist in the development of a service proposal
- You will participate in knowledge sharing activities
- You will collect and document customer requirements
- Experience working on telecoms networks.
- 2-3 years experience of Cell Planning principles including rollout process.
- General understanding of site configurations and design (i.e. rigging, combiners, antennas, MHAs).
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G, with any 5G knowledge a distinct advantage.
- Experience of network planning tools e.g. Nemesis, Spectrum or Asset etc…
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression? Are you looking to secure a role that offers the chance to positively impact future 5G Network deployment? Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals?
If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log