In this position, the engineer will be responsible for lab storage setup, configuration and maintenance.
- Technical responsible of all storage product setup and maintenance, including NetApp and Dell EMC.
- Troubleshoot with R&D users in Ericsson lab, and apply resolving solution.
- Handle Jira tickets actively and seek for positive feedback from customers.
- Propose new ideas/suggestion for Ericsson storage improvements.
- Initiatives/actions to improve customer’s satisfaction.
- Preferably a Master of Science / Bachelor degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering
- 5 years working experience in storage area.
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
- Excellent understanding of different RAID implementation.
- Excellent Knowledge in storage, highly skilled in NetApp CDOT and Dell EMC troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, basic network troubleshooting.
You need to have an open mind, positive attitude and a constructive way of solving problems. You should also be:
- Result oriented, flexible and innovative
- Interested in improving ways of working
- Learning new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities
- Willing to accept challenges
- Be initiative and accountable
- Good communication skills and good team player
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, and able to express own thinking clearly
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || IT
Req ID: 343802