Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a new Media Operator; do you want to join our team?
As Media Operator, you will operate AV media equipment for the production process of news, sports, and current affairs. In your role, you will process all media in a timely manner, ensuring the customer receives a high level of service and all media is processed in accordance with customer specifications and requirements.
- Collate, ingest transcode and lead media. Operate all necessary equipment used for specific tasks and inform colleagues in case of change of procedures.
- You will look after logging and reporting and make daily incidents report in the reporting tool.
- Make quality control and use quality check equipment
- Liaise with multiple parties and understand the hierarchy of the customer organization
- Responsible for handling equipment
- You will be responsible for fault correction and simple edits
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- You possess knowledge of Service delivery process models and strategy
- Audio/Visual production skills
- Customer insight
- English skills
- You have prior Ericsson security knowledge
- Adapting and responding to change
- Applying expertise and technology
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Mentoring and working with people skills
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Act on instructions and procedures
This role is a 24/7 shift role
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.