Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Compliance Officer (m/f/d) - Awareness & Risk Management
Req. ID: 343642
Compliance Office has the group responsibility for three compliance areas: Antitrust (compliance with competition law), Anti-corruption (compliance with corruption and bribery law) and Anti- Money Laundering (AML). The Head of Culture, Awareness & Risk Management sits within the Compliance Office.
The Compliance Office within Group Function (GF) Legal Affairs & Compliance develop and maintain Ericsson’s ethics and compliance program. The Compliance Office also support compliance teams in the Market Areas or operational units, which are responsible for supporting and monitoring the execution of the ethics and compliance program in all operating units and legal entities within the countries of responsibility.
Policies, Trainings and Communications
- Lead and facilitate the design of the Ericsson Global Compliance Management System (CMS) from a culture, awareness and risk management perspective.
- Develop/maintain/revise compliance policies, directives and instructions (steering documents).
- Manage programs, training materials and communication campaigns that enable Ericsson leaders to implement compliance steering documents in their respective area of responsibility (market area/business area/group function/country/etc.).
- Draft and present compliance trainings & communications with focus on various topics, including gifts and hospitalities, sponsoring and donations, antitrust, third party business, conflicts of interest, money laundering, etc.
- Support Management the Ericsson compliance consultation desk to ensure professional, appropriate and timely advice is provided to Ericsson employees.
- Support Market Area/Business Area compliance teams to deliver skilled professionally well-developed trainings.
- Assist with compliance communication plan; track and measure compliance communication activities.
- Facilitate regular exchange among all functions and local personnel that support the CMS (e.g., Compliance Champions); provide an adequate platform for best practice sharing and internal benchmarking.
- Manage internal stakeholders (e.g., leaders, compliance network)
- Maintain a sound understanding of the local business activities and applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide regular updates to leadership teams, the compliance organization and others, as needed, regarding implementation of the compliance program, including relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in areas of responsibility.
- Assist Drafting compliance-related reports as required by the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Provide a healthy and safe work environment.
- High level of integrity with character consistent with Ericsson values of respect, professionalism and perseverance; must be empathetic and willing to listen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Master of Law, Business, Accounting or other university degree suitable for compliance.
- Fluent in English, second language desirable.
- Working experience 8 years in compliance, legal or other relevant field (finance, audit).
- Working experience in compliance area, at least 4 years of anti-bribery and corruption compliance and related topics.
- Experience in antitrust, competition, AML, data privacy or trade compliance is a plus.
- Good business knowledge/understanding.
- Excellent networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle executive level internal and external contacts, including government authorities and regulators.
- International experience and cultural awareness.
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- An international working environment
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
Are you interested? Please apply through our career site: www.ericsson.com/careers.
Applications via Email will not be considered, due to data protection regulations.
For questions, you are welcome to contact Ovidiu Avram (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Munich || SharedServ
Req ID: 343642