Ericsson is a world-leading provider of tele communications equipment & services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision and core values. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
In Product Development Unit (PDU) Compute and Digital Silicon (CDS) we develop world leading Site, RAN Compute and Infrastructure solutions that excel our customer’s business. PDU CDS is responsible for Infrastructure for all standards, Features & Configurations, Transport, Security and MS RBS Configurations. We develop and maintain baseband and interconnect products, support systems and site equipment. We handle releases for all products with HW in the Ericsson Radio System. Ericsson is establishing a new R&D unit in France (Paris, Massy), with focus on 5G, Security, Serviceability and End to End Solutions.
We are now looking for developers to produce and maintain SW. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We are organized in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Develop and test high quality products,
- Working within Agile team,
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling,
- Perform trouble shooting,
- Working with user documentation,
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes,
- Develop competence in technical domain.
- Education: MSc in Computer Science or equivalent,
- 2-3 years of experience as a developer
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge,
- Good communication skills
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change,
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Java 8
- Practical knowledge of Scrum and agile methodologies will be an asset
- Ability to travel abroad
- Experience in telecommunication, radio node configuration, OSS,
- Experience in software testing and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of application server technologies (Jetty, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of Netconf
- Knowledge of Selenium
- Communicative / Shares existing information, ideas and knowledge
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.