Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
As Digital Service Providers, operators enable the digital economy and this means that you should also operate according to this shift. Ericsson enhances the way service providers digitally engage with their customers. Entirely automate operations and create the levels of programmability, access and agility that digital natives call home.
Customer Project Manager (f/m/d) Device & Network Verification
Req. ID 342167
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage the internal/external customer relation within the scope of the request/agreement
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and escalations
- Handling of incoming service orders using appropriate tools & methods
- Manage Project Finance and develop the business: ensure financial system monitoring, participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Handle internal/external customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Develop the CPMdiscipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with innovative ideas
- Close cooperation with internal Product Development and Test Equipment Provisioning Units
- International travel up to 25% is required
- MSc, Dipl.-Ing., BSc in Telecommunications or equivalent experience
- Highly developed standardization knowledge, i.e. 3GPP is a must, especially in Core & IMS architectures
- PMP Certification, PRINCE2 or Scrum Master and experience with project management tools / applications will be an advantage
- Very strong knowledge with multi-vendor networks and experience in technical reporting
- Self-driven negotiator with analyzing and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Enjoys working closely with customers (often at customer’s premises), service oriented with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Fluency in English is a must, German and / or Spanish will be an asset
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
For questions, please feel free to get in touch with Lina (email@example.com)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Consulting&SysInt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 342167