Job role: IP Solution Architect
The role's main scope is to plan, design, implement, optimize IP services and solutions of different technologies & vendors through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs. The role's responsibility includes leading and managing virtual technology teams during the design and implementation of the new services and solutions, leading solution assurance with other technology domains throughout delivery phase and provide support for technology operations teams after new services and solutions are transitioned to operations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- To lead the technical assessment, planning, design and implementation of Datacenter IP solutions in a consistent way with the department product catalogue, strategy and architecture.
- Capturing customer/business requirements and analyzing those requirements from a technical feasibility point of view
- Act as the main technical representative of the project team and competence area to all stakeholders, including the customer and Technology management.
- Provide the technical support for the solution, for a smooth handover to internal support teams.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- 5 years of hands on experience in operations, IP networks within a mobile operating company, Datacenter or service provider.
- Ability to develop workable product solutions to address the strategic imperatives of the business.
- Basic understanding on Datacenter networks, SDN architecture, and openflow concepts.
- Knowledge in openstack will be an added benefit.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- Deep understanding of protocols and products in IPBackbone & Security: RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, ISIS, BGPv4 & MP-BGP, LDP, RSVP, MPLS, MPLS TE ,L3VPNS, L2VPNs (ATOM,VPLS), Inter-AS MPLS, GRE VXLAN, Quality of Service and CSC.
- JNCIP or equivalent certification.
- Hands On Experience in Juniper Solutions.
- International experience desirable (working internationally and / or working with global solutions)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 341983