At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
This role will provide in-depth, expert level support and advise the Regional EP /Proposal team in Packet Core domain. He/She has to work closely with regional counterparts in customer Solution Designing, High Level Design/ Low Level Design based on the requirements and Installation, Integration, configuration of SGSN-MME/EPG/DSC/SAPC/WMG.
Resource will be encouraged to initiate and participate in knowledge-sharing activities, as well as coaching and mentoring others in team to build their competence.
- Be able to work on preparation of HLD / DLD for the Packet Core Network as per the Customer solutions.
- Perform integration and upgrade of the Packet Core Nodes.
- Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- Should possess good consultation skills and should drive solutions at customer places.
To be successful in the role you are
- Expertise in Solution, Design and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include –
- PCRF / SAPC,
- ePDG / WMG,
- vEPC (vMME, vEPG, vSAPC,)
- Should have end to end understanding of the Packet Core Solutions. Cloud environment and understanding of how EPC solutions can be deployed over cloud.
- Should have deep knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall knowledge of the latest technologies in the Telecom space including VOLTE, VoWiFi, IoT etc.
- Expertise / knowledge / Solid understanding of RHOS / CEE /Docker/Containers/Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc.
- Should have expertise / Solid understanding of onboarding, integration of the v-EPC on the Cloud environment.
- Sound understanding of troubleshooting tools like Wireshark, K12/K15 / Spirent.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.