Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson with MTS operator through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to develop and deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions flawless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively chip in to make customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be passionate about selling a specific part of the portfolio, customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales
- improve customer relationships and dedication
- generate profitable sales
- take the leadership over the business on the stages of sales opportunity creation, negotiation and project delivery
- build and execute business plan and forecast
- initiate optimization of the account team’s performance and to flawless transition to operations
To be successful in the role you have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Business Administration or similar
- Proven experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insight as well as interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- native Russian, fluent English
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 341322