PMO head is a key role within MMEA Networks project delivery flow.
In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery. You will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies. You will have the leader role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead your organization to succeed in the tasks assigned to the organization and to the individuals within it in alignment with Ericsson directives and WOW. You will collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers, hence Service Delivery Line Managers have to act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance
Head of PMO in the Hub is an extremely important role in the project delivery chain where in addition to leading all project managers in a certain geography, PMO head is responsible of managing all project management office function activities within the hub
- Ensure service delivery execution through
- Ensure the right implementation of project management methods, process and tools within all projects in the hub inclusive of full usage of the defined project management tool portfolio,
- Ensure project delivery best practices implementation as per the project rollout WoW (PMO WOW) in alignment with the CU
- Ensure the right governance structure for all opened networks assignments in the hub inclusive of operational governance, financial monthly, quality governance and follow up on timely FAS closure in alignment with the CU
- Ensure the right FAS structure as per PMO guidelines and the program / project setup in different tools including SAP, Chronos, Erisite. etc
- Ensure quality to customer is verified through customer project evaluation, On Time delivery & First Time Right and work with the relevant stakeholders for excellence in delivery quality
- Support project managers with all required guidance, mentorship and consultancy to run the projects
- Drive project performance management process
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Ensure pre-sales planning & costing are aligned towards the wanted position WoW and that the costing is aligned with the target realistic levels on the ground in alignment with COM
- Assign the right CFR / CPM / PGM to both opportunities and projects
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive resource management through Implementing the right dimensioning of the CPMs / PGMs within the hub to cover the project / opportunity portfolio within the hub with the right pyramid / seniority level as per the project / opportunity types
- Drive competence management through acquisition of best fitting talent to all project management positions in the hub and developing existing talent to the required level covering both CPMs, PGMs & CFR roles & ensure right certification levels.
- Control the unit’s financials through control of the cost center budget, spending and absorption and drive the organization utilization.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 10 Years of experience in telecom industry and project management
- Domain experience: Network Rollout
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
- Travelling flexibility of > 50% of time
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 341002