Our company, a standout performer within the Information, Communication & Technology industry, is seeking a highly skilled, business-minded, experienced HR practitioner. As a People (HR) Business Partner, you will own the tactical day-to-day HR activities, as well as the roll-out of our HR programs for our Santa Clara location.
The Ericsson people organization is transforming the business by partnering with the leadership team to drive a refresh of our culture, greater focus on diversity and inclusion, and innovative talent management practices. This impactful role gives you the opportunity to be part of a high-performing, dynamic team driving transformative change within the critical organizations hosted in Santa Clara.
- Build a partnership with our leaders by providing consultation, guidance, metrics, support, and development to increase the effectiveness of their organization
- You will both participate and lead special projects and best in class initiatives
- You will be part of our collaborative People Business Partner model, partnering and providing support to our People Leadership Team, as well as our SME teams (Total Rewards, People Planning, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Learning and Development) to deploy solutions directly to the business
- You’ll work directly with our leaders on a variety of tasks ranging from employee relations, performance management and development, compliance with directives/local law, and driving the people strategy
- Fully engage in multiple HR activities in a fast-paced, team environment
- You’ll use your Project Management skills to lead projects and influence/obtain buy-in and drive execution and achievement of the desired results
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in HR
- Three years in professional services, preferably as an HR Business Partner in a hi-tech company is preferable
- A track record of results, problem-solving and accountability in a highly matrixed and global organization
- A track record of driving and supporting diversity, motivation and culture change
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR practices, principles, and procedures based on working closely with colleagues across the HR function and internal partners (SME/COEs, Finance, etc.)
- Advanced interpersonal, listening and communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || SharedServ