Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are now looking for a Managed Service (MS) Delivery Manager. In this role, you will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets. You will be responsible to secure the quality and cost of the services delivered from their delivery unit either global or local in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) and handle service performance requirements (global benchmark and targets). You will need to understand and act upon the end to end delivery performance even when the delivery is fragmented, through a proper coordination with a MS Delivery Manager responsible for other parts of the delivery.
You will also:
- Lead MS delivery concerning operational, financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Handle specific contract delivery performance
- Conduct Operating Level Agreements (OLA) signed with other service delivery units
- Drive operational excellence
- Identify delivery trends-possible Add on Sale
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Education: Bachelor Degree; IT or Telecommunication background would be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience
- IT, Telecommunication, Project management, Finance knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing with argumentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Leading/supervising, and coaching skills
- Market insight, business understanding and Ericsson knowledge
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.