Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Software Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson. The role includes Supplier Relationship activities and is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
You will also:
• Lead, repair & execute the RFx process;
• Evaluate and select suppliers;
• Conduct supplier negotiation;
• Ensure supplier agreement implementation;
• Contribute to the long-term business.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
• Proven experience in commercial activities, working in multiple cultures, working in virtual teams;
• Domain experience: min 3 years of dealing with software solutions;
• Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge;
• Change & Improvement Management skills;
• Commercial Acumen & skills;
• Financial Acumen & skills;
• Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge;
• Fluent in English is mandatory;
• Proactive and eager to innovate;
• Good knowledge of the SW global market;
• In depth knowledge of SW contractual terms & conditions, licensing and business models;
• Proven experience in negotiating SW agreements.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.