Introduction of the MNEA DGS SA NSI&Service Portfolio team:
The MNEA DGS SA&Service Portfolio team is a team driving the DGS service readiness/efficiency across the MA. The team have a very innovative team, friendly team members, good learning culture. We have created a lot of innovative solutions around automation and customer near development. We are also part of the global DevOps community to drive the modernization of our WoW.
We are hiring a DevOps engineer to support the transformation towards DevOps in the delivery activities. This role will work closely with Global DevOps community and service delivery teams in the market area to streamline the delivery of the Ericssron product from end to end.
- Scoping, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Drive customer network evolution according to industry trend and company’s product solution.
- Be capable of handling complex network operation issues and creating innovative service solution.
- Be a trusted technology consultant towards customer.
- Be capable of communicating with R&D unit about product readiness.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Master or bachelor in Computer Science or Telecom is required
- Solid Java or Python programming skill is must, at least 3 years Java programming experience.
- Demonstrated experience in OO design, Data structure and Algorithm design.
- Experienced inGitLab, Jira.
- Experienced in Kubernetes, Docker, Virtualization technology.
- Experienced in network equipment and IP protocol are a plus
- Fluent in speaking& written English, be able to fluently communicate with users in different countries
- Strong independent trouble shooting skills
- Open mind and Innovative spirit
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 340444